Grapevine Magazine and GrapevineLIVE.co.uk are published by Musical Marketing, part of the Mansion House Publishing Group.
Fancy trying your chances at winning a mystery CD? Then here is September’s Music to your Ears quiz:
- What is Suffolk musician David Booth’s middle name?
- Which Oscar Wilde play is being staged at the John Peel Centre?
- Name the keyboards great performing soon in Kings Lynn.
- Which former Genesis guitarist is back in Ipswich next month?
- Which jazz club is looking for friends?
August’s answers were: 1. Union Chapel, Islington 2. Joan Armatrading 3. VEIN 4. Blue Horizon 5. Arlingtons – well done if you got them all and congratulations to our winner!
To enter this months quiz, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers, name, address and the subject line “ SEPT MtyE COMPETITION” by midday 10th September.
You can also enter this competition by sending a postcard by 10th September to 14-20 Wharfedale Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 4JP. Click here for our competition terms and conditions.