Events Search and Views Navigation
Musically, his blend of flowing bebop lines, deep blues sensibility and his mastery of chording continue to delight audiences and fellow musicians alike. Nigel is a regular performer at London’s Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club where he has made more than 500 appearances. Nigel Price-guitar Jim Watson-organ George Double-drumsFind out more »
East Anglia’s explosive female fronted rock trio, Light Skies Darken, are coming to the Black Horse Ipswich as part of their ‘Stare into the Sun’ tour! Recently compared to the likes of ‘Rush’ and ‘Rival Sons', the high energy three piece promise a night of powerful prog and classic rock. With a setlist featuring both new and familiar tracks from their popular debut ep, alongside some iconic rock numbers from bands like ‘Toto’ and ‘Kansas’, it will be a night of…Find out more »
FREE @ Corn Hill, Ipswich SATURDAY 10:00 Silbury Hill 11:00 Adam Thomas 12:00 JS & The Lockabilies 13:00 Serena Grant 14:00 Hemingway 15:00 Alton Wahlberg (1 hr set) SUNDAY 10:00 Hydra Lerna 11:00 Hipidi 12:00 Jax & Co 13:00 Jade MayJean 14:00 Tilly Moses 15:00 Aston Jones (1 hr set) (Line-up may be subject to change)Find out more »
Neil Diamond tribute, come and see the fantastic Chris Wade perform as Neil DiamondFind out more »
Suffolk music scene veterans Back Porch return to the Salutation for an evening of their unique brand of foot-stomping acoustic rock and blues.Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.