Grapevine Magazine and GrapevineLIVE.co.uk are published by Musical Marketing, part of the Mansion House Publishing Group.
Events Search and Views Navigation
Open stage - Our special guests will be Karen MacWhinnie and friends plus a range of local artists. Karen hails from Scotland. She loves singing Americana, Blues and jazz, and used to sing that mix in Pizza Express restaurants and private functions. Over last few years she has come to CB2 sessions singing a few songs, teaming up with Rhys Wilson and more recently joined by Matt Kelly. They are planning to record a CD of Karen's favourite songs Spring…Find out more »
Award-winning ‘Big Squirrel’ present two NEW solos shows back to back; ‘Lanky Olive’ Olive wishes she was more Nigella and less Miranda. Olive doesn’t want to die with 7000 cats eating her face. However, she’s met the perfect man of her dreams. Quite literally. In her dreams. Now she’s on a mission, like a romantic stalker. ‘Broken Flowers’ Roy is a cynical, hot-headed florist who finds himself repeatedly reliving his break-up with long-term mannequin girlfriend Rosie. Be prepared for floral…Find out more »
Cath Coombs and the Awesome Soul Collective are back at CB2 bringing brilliant soul and funk vibes to the people of Cambridge. All the best grooves and songs you don’t hear every day from Aretha, Stevie, The Pointer Sisters, Dr John and many more! Free entry- the fun starts at 9pm and finishes at 11pm. We are upstairs!Find out more »
English quartet Yonaka combine heavy riffs, melodic hooks, and on-stage punk furor like the wild spawn of Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Royal Blood.Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.