Grapevine Magazine and GrapevineLIVE.co.uk are published by Musical Marketing, part of the Mansion House Publishing Group.
Events Search and Views Navigation
The Captain’s Beard are pirate minstrels from the humble fishing village of Brighton. Playing a mixture of rocked up maritime and Irish folk music from the British Isles and original tunes that combine the raucous folk-rock vibes of the Pogues, Flogging Molly and The Drop Kick Murphy’s with all the outrageous comedy of Flight of the Concords. This year sees them supporting the likes of Professor Elemental and on the same line up as Richard Thompson. With the release of…Find out more »
Brighton born Last Seen Alive cannot wait to bring the party to Norwich! The female fronted pop rock hitters have a reputation for their energetic performances, which includes the latest singles "Alive" & "Edge Of The World".Find out more »
Join us for our weekly Lee Vasey Big Band session. The band is comprised of 10 individuals all with professional music backgrounds and a huge wealth of experience that adds to the quality and feel of the music. They play everything from Disco to Latino, Mustang Sally to Living la Vida Loca, New York New York to Crazy in Love. Playing from 12 - 3pm.Find out more »
Rammer Presents - A BUSKERS NIGHT IN A showcase of Norwich and Norfolk's finest Street Musicians and Buskers, Open, Norwich, 26th May. buy your tickets online at - Http://www.opennorwich.org.uk These seven acts, each presented with an interactive Q&A after each set will astound you with quality and emotional music and song, some using instruments in ways you have never seen before, amazing heart reaching vocals, remarkable entertainment and musicianship not often see at a local…Find out more »
+ Support Brushy One-String (born Andrew Chin), son of a musical family who despite his challenging life had a seemingly innate ability to inspire and move even casual listeners—including millions of people who have watched and shared Brushy’s videos on YouTube. On his very first studio album, Destiny (release: April 30, 2013), the veteran musician evokes the sweetness of soul singers like Percy Sledge and Louis Armstrong, the grit and wit of Delta bluesmen, all woven together with a Jamaican…Find out more »
Get out of the home studio and into the light of a listening and appreciative audience. Laptops, synths, drum machines, loop stations, groove boxes, sequencers, samplers, iPads, modular synths, keyboards, decks, analogue and digital devices of all kinds welcome. Seeking all forms of electronic music including: dance, ambient, noise, modular, electropop, techno, glitch, electrojazz, chiptune, hip hop, loopers, improvised, live coding, retrowave, trance etc Meet other electronic music makers, share ideas and collaborate. Sign up on the night. Slots are…Find out more »
The footstompin' Blind Tiger have burst onto the scene and have been bringing their own alternative rock music to crowds over the UK. Blind Tiger are on fire and ready to hit the stage and when they do trust us when we say you won't forget them. Stunning vocals, awesome riffs and an energy that is infectious make this band one to watch!!Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.