Grapevine Magazine and GrapevineLIVE.co.uk are published by Musical Marketing, part of the Mansion House Publishing Group.
Events Search and Views Navigation
8-piece band The Goldhawks deliver a stunning live performance of The Who’s smash hit concept album, Quadrophenia. Released over 40 years ago in October 1973, The Who’s second rock opera ‘Quadrophenia’ was Pete Townshend’s homage to a pivotal moment in British youth culture. The album tells the story of Jimmy, a Mod, by chronicling his dissatisfaction with life, work, love, home, and family life. It served as an ode to teenage angst and counterculture rebellion, as well as a criticism…Find out more »
Neil Diamond, The Experience is truly an amazingly close tribute to the legendary Neil Diamond. Featuring the official UK #1 Neil Diamond tribute singer Dominic Kaye and an 11 piece ensemble formed from the musicians of the internationally renowned Opus One band, the show is Europe's largest and most authentic tribute stage show to the singer/songwriter. Dominic Kaye spent over 18 months perfecting his vocals and performance for his Neil Diamond tribute show before accepting his first booking! He uses…Find out more »
Like lightning, the pulsating rhythms, pure energy and melodic music, in the Rhythm of the Dance show, has hit 50 countries around the world with audience figures of over 7 million during the past 20 years. Dance and Gaelic music fans everywhere are enjoying 2,000 years, and more, of dance, music, songs and culture from pre-Celtic times to modern day all compacted into a 2-hour concert. It’s full of flailing feet and fiddles, futuristic dances, eye-catching lighting and costumes, sensational…Find out more »
CBM Theatre Co return to the Spa with yet another blockbuster musical! The winner of six Tony Awards including Best Musical, Thoroughly Modern Milliewas the 2002 season's most awarded new show on Broadway. Based on the 1967 Academy Award-winning film, Thoroughly Modern Millie takes you back to the height of the Jazz Age in New York City, when "moderns" including a flapper named Millie Dillmount were bobbing their hair, raising their hemlines, entering the workforce, and rewriting the rules of…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.