Events Search and Views Navigation
East Anglia’s explosive female fronted rock trio, Light Skies Darken, are coming to the Black Horse Ipswich as part of their ‘Stare into the Sun’ tour! Recently compared to the likes of ‘Rush’ and ‘Rival Sons', the high energy three piece promise a night of powerful prog and classic rock. With a setlist featuring both new and familiar tracks from their popular debut ep, alongside some iconic rock numbers from bands like ‘Toto’ and ‘Kansas’, it will be a night of…Find out more »
The bands so far: Dangerous Daydream The Silburys Space Cake Polly Haynes Band Bay Horse Boys Traneathon Salamander The Hardy Perenials Delta Sunrise Fishclaw The Disraeli Band Mc2 Boudicca Morris Louisa Charrington Band Surfquake Singsong ClubFind out more »
Twinwood Festival is an annual vintage music and dance festival, held every August bank holiday weekend at Twinwood Arena in Clapham, Bedfordshire.Find out more »
Meraki will feature a line-up of top live music acts across three music stages, with special features and creative spaces around the festival for everyone to enjoy.Find out more »
The Suffolk Villages Festival, based in ‘Constable Country’ on the Suffolk-Essex border, offers about ten concerts throughout the year, four at the Festival itself during the August bank holiday weekend and more in its Winter Series, from October to May.Find out more »
The Glamtastics are a 5 piece Glam Rock band from Norwich, with some of the finest musician's in the country, They are dedicated to reproducing the glitz of the 70s Glam Rock era. Relive the classic live sounds from the 1970s music scene as you boogie the night away to hits from The Sweet, Mud, Slade, Status Quo, T Rex, Bay City Rollers, Bowie and many more! The Glamtastics have supported the mighty Slade, played large festival's, corporate event's and…Find out more »
Our next Jazz Evening is on Friday 23rd August when Frank 'The Sax' and his quartet will be playing in the bar.Find out more »
Day one of our third festival and what a great act we have The Ugly GuysFind out more »
An evening of music from the fifties to the eighties, MOR, Rock n Roll, Country, Reggae, from Elvis, Cliff, Searchers, Hollies, Drifters, Eagles, UB40 and many more to Black Sabbath.Find out more »
East Anglia’s explosive female fronted rock trio, Light Skies Darken, are coming to the Lady of the Lake as part of their ‘Stare into the Sun’ tour! Recently compared to the likes of ‘Rush’ and ‘Rival Sons', the high energy three piece promise a night of powerful prog and classic rock. With a setlist featuring both new and familiar tracks from their popular debut ep, alongside some iconic rock numbers from bands like ‘Toto’ and ‘Kansas’, it will be a…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.