Gigs Search and Views Navigation
Music movie night – The Library Music Film & live music from Ben Marr & Ben HornerFind out more »
ARGH KiD is an English alternative hip hop band from Manchester, led by the MC/Poet David Scott. With an eclectic approach to hip hop featuring a live musicians to provide a backdrop to life in austerity UK, with all it flaws and lingering beauty. His first two singles ‘Frank’ and ‘Neighbours‘ were met with critical acclaim and support from industry big hitters such as Chris Evans, Janice Long, John Kennedy to name but a few. Their live shows are a…Find out more »
Clovis Nicolas/Steve Fishwick Qt - Clovis Nicolas double.bass; Steve Fishwick trumpet; Dmitry Baevsky sax; Greg Hutchinson drums Clovis Nicolas is a jazz bassist/composer living in New York City, who graduated from the Juilliard School. His warm, precise and tasteful bass playing gained him a solid reputation on the international scene. Touring with leading trumpeter Steve Fishwick, tonight’s band promises top-flight transatlantic jazz. clovisnicolas.com. £18/£15 Students inc.U3A & accompanied Under 18s (£20/£18 on the door)Find out more »
Victorian murderpunk/vagabond folk quartet from Bury St Edmunds, Thy Last Drop have performed at the John Peel Centre a number of times, and always provide a superb evening of entertainment. It is impossible to stay still listening to their music! Expect macabre tales set to foot-stomping folk with a touch of cabaret!Find out more »
These guys play 50’s and 60’s Rock n Roll that will take you back in time!!!Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.