Gigs Search and Views Navigation
A night full of classic rock corkers from Def Leppard through to Thin Lizzy. These guys will definitely get you ready for the weekend.Find out more »
These guy’s never fail to impress, they have been performing classic rock & current pop songs for the past 22 years & really have got the hang of entertaining a crowd!! Get in early & bring a dancing shoe ;0)Find out more »
The guitarist choice of the stars Robbie McIntosh is playing a very rare free to enter acoustic show with his best buddy Steve Wilson at the UB in ChelmsfordFind out more »
Vasilis Xenopolous with Ross Stanley – Simon Thorpe & Steve BrownFind out more »
The World’s premier show in celebration of ‘The Velvet Voice’ experience all the hits from his amazing career, culminating over 40 million album sales and eight Grammy awards including many of the greatest dance anthems and love songs ever written, fronted by international Luther Vandross tribute Harry Cambridge and his 10 piece band “Never Too Much”, “ Here and Now “, “Give Me the Reason”, ”I Really didn’t mean it”, ” Stop to Love”, “So Amazing”, ”The Best Things in…Find out more »
Coda Sessions returns to Cambridge Junction this September with the one & only Top Cat Collective! We have another performance from Tom Colborn as our supporting act, and a refreshing opening set from Coda House Band.Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.