Gigs Search and Views Navigation
Recital Hall, Music School Pupils from the Royal Hospital School perform a programme of solo and chamber music. Lunchtime concerts with a buffet lunch available from 12:30pm. Concert at 1.30pm.Find out more »
Boyzlife brings together members of two of the biggest boybands in history, Boyzone and Westlife, to perform a whole host of their biggest chart hits. Brian McFadden enjoyed 12 UK and Ireland number ones as a member of Westlife, including a record breaking seven top spots in a row. The band also boast four number 1 albums and over 30 million record sales in total. Since Westlife, Brian has enjoyed international solo success, including a UK number 1 with ‘Real…Find out more »
Five piece blues/swing/boogie woogie band who bring the place alive with their fun and love of the music they play. Norwich based band who have brought a bi-monthly dance event to the Brickmakers over the past two years. Well known in on the blues circuit they put their own twist on classic blues/swing and boogie woogie. A band with a difference and not to be missed. Get those dance shoes on and come and join in the fun!Find out more »
An afternoon of music and dancing at the Salutation Bar and Diner, Carr Street Ipswich. This afternoon function is getting more and more popular each time and this will be the sixth event this year. Come along and make some new friends while dancing drinking, eating and singing along.Find out more »
Japanese musician Kenji Suzuki, better known as Damo Suzuki, is best known for his work with the pioneering German group Can. He is a vocalist and improvisational musician whose creative wanderlust has taken him around the world, performing with a dizzying variety of collaborators. Suzuki had little experience as a musical performer before joining Can in 1970, but his bold, theatrical style and abstract lyrical sensibility put its stamp on three of the group’s most memorable albums (1971’s Tago Mago, 1972’s…Find out more »
MATT JONES (TWISTED ILLUSION) & DANIEL MORAN (REAPER UK) Matt Jones (Twisted Illusion) and Daniel Moran (Reaper UK) are doing a string of intimate UK dates to showcase their ever increasing back catalogues in a stripped back setting. Each evening will compromise of a set from both artists and each night will conclude with Dan and Matt performing together. Two acoustic acts / 2 Huge voices!!!Find out more »
The Bell Inn's monthly open mic night. Players of all styles and ability warmly welcomed, together with anyone who just wants to enjoy the entertainment with a few drinks and maybe a bite to eat. All equipment providedFind out more »
British folk and roots duo, Honey & the Bear, combine delicately interweaving vocal harmonies with emotive and evocative songwriting. With a diverse range of sounds and textures, and rhythms that flow from the fast and furious to gentle ballads, their live performances are spirited and dynamic. Conjuring stories in song, they tell tales of Suffolk folklore, courage, passion and heartbreak. The multi instrumentalist pair, comprised of songwriters Jon Hart (guitar, bass, bazouki) and Lucy Hart (guitar, ukulele, bass, banjo, mandolin…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.