Day one of our third festival and what a great act we have The Ugly GuysFind out more »
This is the day we have lots of acts playing we are still waiting on a couple of acts to confirm. So far booked and starting from 2pm we have Richard Townend Lady J, Rich Young, The One Tree Hillbillies, Hardy Perennials Blues Brew Playlister The party band to finish day 2 of the fest is Playlister for you all to come and dance along to.Find out more »
This is being organised by two promoters to put on various acts and to spin a few discs for you.Find out more »
We have had Robin play Solo and as Duo now we have the full on band and what a night this is going to be.Find out more »
This is always fun with Dave Ferra and Chris Berry playing there great mix of acoustic musicFind out more »
Back to create mayhem and to have a party nd lots of fun.Find out more »
This legendary band have come to play for the first time and you do not want to miss them as they are a lot of fun and better get your dancing shoes on as well as you will not be able to not dance to them.Find out more »
If you like or Love Rock and Roll then this is the act for you and weexpect there to be lots of dancing.Find out more »
T.G.I. Friday @ the UB ft The Undiscovered Covers BandFind out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.