Grapevine Magazine and GrapevineLIVE.co.uk are published by Musical Marketing, part of the Mansion House Publishing Group.
Our favourite ska band are back this time with sax player to add to their groove. Opening up the evening are Norwich crazy boys Bag of cans . We can't waitFind out more »
Spring Fall Sea are a high energy rock outfit from London. Prepare to be amazed. Toured in 20+ countries over multiple continents including Asia, Europe and North America - Charting with 3 singles in the Thailand top 30 charts - Have played 200+ shows in the last 3 years - Recorded and produced by Grammy-Nominated producer Shane Edwards (Hans Zimmer, The Libertines)Find out more »
Nashville rising star Canaan is back. This time with full band. Not sure if his dad will be appearing in person, he might just phone in again. Opening the evening will be singer songwriter NIAMH.Find out more »
Adam's voice will melt your hearts, his mixture of original and cover material will help us chill through the heat of the afternoonFind out more »
Friday 26th July 5pm - 11pm | Saturday 27th July 11am - 11pm | Sunday 28th July 12pm - 7pm Banhamfest is a new family festival, developing the spirit felt at the early days of Latitude, Wilderness and Harvest. Music is at the heart of the event. A mix of international and local artists, and a platform for rising stars through BBC Introducing. The Friday headliner is Beans on Toast, Saturday headline artists are Hayseed Dixie, with Jack and Tim playing an early evening session…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.