One of the nations best loved Strictly Come Dancing professionals is coming out of
retirement to star in ‘Come What May’, one of the UK’s most exciting theatre productions
touring across the UK in Spring 2022.
Come What May – The Ultimate Tribute to Moulin Rouge and other hit movie musicals
including Rocketman, The Greatest Showman, A Star is Born, Burlesque and more; today
announces full casting. The show, which stars Strictly Come Dancing professional Robin
Windsor, heads out on a major national theatre tour starting January 2022 and plays across
the UK at venues including Spa Pavilion Felixstowe, Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds, Civic Theatre Chelmsford, Corn Exchange Kings Lynn, Key Theatre Peterborough, West Cliff Theatre Clacton, Marina Theatre Lowestoft, Corn Exchange Ipswich,
Joining Robin Windsor are – Charlotte Gallagher, David Wyatt, Ollie Augustin, Óscar Fonseca, Chloe Gatward, Emma Jane, Georgia McEnaney, Hannah Morcos, Stuart Rouse and Reece Woodier.
Travel back in time as the children of the revolution take you into the sexy and glamorous
underworld of Paris at the Moulin Rouge. Journey into the flamboyant world of Elton John,
delve into the imagination of the original showman P.T Barnum and finally head to the bright lights of Los Angeles before exploring the glamour of Sunset Boulevard’s Burlesque Lounge.
This musical extravaganza is packed with timeless classics from the movie Moulin Rouge
including Come What May, Your Song, Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend, Roxanne and Lady
Marmalade as well as featuring hits from other iconic movie musicals including Come Alive,
Saturday Night’s Alright, Shallow and Show Me How You Burlesque.
This ‘Spectacular, Spectacular’ all-singing, all-dancing show is an unforgettable combination
of dreams, adventure and above all – love!
The show is currently on a major national tour with Britain’s Got Talent winner Jai McDowall, which started in September 2021 and played across the UK including Mercury Theatre Colchester, Mayflower Theatre Southampton, New Theatre Royal Lincoln and Buxton Opera House where it will take a break before continuing in January with Robin.
Robin Windsor is a British Professional Latin and Ballroom Dancer, best known for his
appearances in the BBC television series Strictly Come Dancing. Robin is arguably one of the most recognisable faces on Strictly Come Dancing, during his time on the show he partnered Anita Dobson, Patsy Kensit, Lisa Riley and Deborah Meaden. On Strictly he danced alongside stars such as Neil Diamond, Rod Stewart, and Alice Cooper, Katherine Jenkins to name just a few.
Come What May is presented by Sweeney Entertainments and Sisco Entertainment. The show is created by Scott Garnham and Simon Schofield for Sisco Entertainment with
choreography by Scott Coldwell and arrangements/musical Supervision by James Doughty.
COME WHAT MAY TOUR DATES 2022
• Sun Jan 23 – BURY ST EDMUNDS, Theatre Royal
• Thurs Jan 27 – COVENTRY, Belgrade theatre
• Fri Jan 28 – YORK, Opera House
• Sat Jan 29 – SOUTH SHEILDS, The Customs House
• Thurs Feb 3 – CHELMSFORD, Civic Theatre
• Fri Feb 4 – SOUTHPORT, The Atkinson
• Sat Feb 5 – GRIMSBY, Grimsby Auditorium
• Sun Feb 6 – KINGS LYNN, Alive Corn Exchange
• Tues Feb 8 – HIGH WYCOMBE, Swan Theatre
• Wed Feb 9 – STEVENAGE, The Gordon Craig Theatre
• Thurs Feb 10 – BEDFORD, The Bedford Corn Exchange
• Fri Feb 11 – BRIGHTON, Theatre Royal
• Sat Feb 12 – FELIXSTONE, Spa Pavilion
• Sun, Feb 13 – BOURNEMOUTH, Pavilion Theatre
• Mon Feb 14 – DARTFORD, The Orchard theatre
• Wed Feb 16 – WHITLEY BAY. Playhouse
• Thurs Feb 17 – WOLVERHAMPTON, Grand theatre
• Fri Feb 18 – PETERBOURGH, Key Theatre
• Sat Feb 19 – SWANSEA, Grand Theatre
• Sun Feb 20 – CAMBERLEY, Camberley Theatre
• Thurs Feb 24 – HORSHAM, The Capital
• Tues Mar 1 – TRURO, Hall For Cornwall
• Fri Mar 4 – CLACTON-ON-SEA, West Cliff Theatre
• Sat Mar 5 – LOWESTOFT, Marina Theatre
• Sun Mar 6 – WINDSOR, Theatre Royal
• Thurs Mar 10 – BASINGSTOKE, The Anvil
• Fri Mar 11 – MARGATE, Winter Gardens
• Sat Mar 12 – STONE-ON-TRENT, Victoria Hall
• Sun Mar 13 – STOCKTON-ON-TEES, Billingham
• Thurs Mar 17 – ST ALBANS, The Alban Arena
• Fri Mar 18 – WESTON SUPER MARE, The Playhouse Theatre
• Sat Mar 19 – PORTSMOUTH, Kings Theatre
• Wed Mar 23 – CREWE, Lyceum Theatre
• Thurs Mar 24 – REDDITCH, Palace Theatre
• Sat Mar 26 – PORTHCRAWL, Grand Pavilion
• Thur Mar 31 – EPSOM, Playhouse
• Sat Apr 2 – BARRY, Memo Centre
• Wed Apr 6 – IPSWICH, Corn Exchange
• Thurs Apr 7 – RADLETT, Radlett Centre
• Fri Apr 8 – FROME, Memorial Theatre
Tickets are on sale NOW www.comewhatmayshow.com