All events for Duets
Presented by Horizon Theatre A gloriously funny examination of the chaotic world of love, relationships and why the grass is never greener, Duets is a hilarious tribute to the strength and madness of the human heart. A very funny comedy by the author of Broadway smash End of the Rainbow and the West End hit Glorious! Four sets of characters, four crucial moments. Jonathan and Wendy are on a blind date and hoping to get it right this time even…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.