Grapevine Magazine and GrapevineLIVE.co.uk are published by Musical Marketing, part of the Mansion House Publishing Group.
- This event has passed.
April 27 @ 7:30 pm£14
Not just a band on a stage playing music, this is a journey through the history of swing music.
You will be taken on a nostalgic journey back in time, both musically and visually, from 1939 to modern day. This fantastic show includes the music and footage of Cab Calloway, Frank Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Bobby Darin, Benny Goodman, Glenn Miller, even a little Buble and many more, all performed brilliantly by a 10 piece show band including 3 great vocalists.
So get your tickets now for this one and only performance in the area, and let us take you on a trip down memory lane.
Tickets £12 advance and £14 on the door.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.