Grapevine Magazine and GrapevineLIVE.co.uk are published by Musical Marketing, part of the Mansion House Publishing Group.
- This event has passed.
Eastern Angles present The Tide Jetty
March 20 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 7:00pm, repeating until 21st March 2019
Eastern Angles Theatre Company’s 2019 Spring Tour Show…
The Tide Jetty by Tony Ramsay
Two brothers, Tucky and Nathan grow up on the banks of Breydon Water alongside tomboy, Eliza. The three of them are inseparable. As they grow older the inevitable happens and both the boys fall for her. But tragedy tears the trio apart and years later it is time to discover the truth of what really happened…
The Tide Jetty is a new and thought-provoking play, exploring what we treasure and how and why we preserve it. Tony Ramsay’s previous plays include The Anatomist (“A vision of the past pregnant with the present” Time Out) and Bentwater Roads (“an engrossing drama from the numerous pasts lurking around it” The Times).
Eastern Angles are excited to be working with the Broads Authority on the Water, Mills and Marshes project, funded through the Heritage Lottery Fund. This fantastic project will run until December 2022 offering people a whole range of events and activities designed to explore and celebrate the incredible Broads National Park landscape and through drama to ask questions about its sustainability.
Age guidance: 12+
The time listed is the door time and the performance will begin approx. 30 minutes after this time.
Tickets are £14.50 (* £13.50 students, under 25s, senior citizen, unwaged). Available online from the Eastern Angles website, or from the John Peel Centre Box Office on 01449 774678 (open 10am to 2pm weekdays).
Please note that this is a seated performance and seating is unallocated (though all with a good view).
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.