Grapevine Magazine and GrapevineLIVE.co.uk are published by Musical Marketing, part of the Mansion House Publishing Group.
- This event has passed.
Words & Music
May 17 @ 9:00 pm - 11:30 pmFree
‘Words and Music’ is a live entertainment duo,
formed by brothers Graham and Steven Dye.
They take a trip down memory lane,
covering classic songs from the 60’s.
The sound-a-like quality of their performance features
harmony vocals, guitar, harmonica, bass guitar, and keyboards,
mixed with their own unique sequenced arrangements,
creating a complete, and truly authentic production.
Since 1990, the act has enjoyed much success,
playing at many live music venues across the country,
also working on cruise ships around the world,
and has often taken part in major events,
such as BBC Televisions’ Children In Need,
and live coverage of The Queens’ Golden Jubilee,
and in 2007, to celebrate the 40th anniversary
of The Beatles’ Sgt Peppers album,
were invited to perform every track live on stage,
and live on air, for BBC Radio.
Available for all corporate or private functions,
bars, pubs, clubs, and larger events.
Complete with background and disco music, sound and light equipment,
Musicians Union membership, and public liability insurance.
Words and Music are the soundtrack to our lives,
and the classic songs of the 60’s will live forever,
which is why this much emulated act, is so very popular…
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.