Events Search and Views Navigation
FolkEast Festival at Glemham Hall in Suffolk bringing the best of folk together for a bit of a song & a dance. This year featuring: Richard Thompson, Cara Dillon, Karine Polwart Trio, Sharon Shannon Band, John Smith, Ross Ainslie & Jarlath Henderson Trio, Calan plus lots more at www.FolkEast.co.ukFind out more »
With highly acclaimed albums, a host of top festivals in the UK and overseas, and numerous international tours under her belt, Clare Free is a force to be reckoned with. She plays her uniquely cool brand of bluesy based music solo today.Find out more »
Drums, mics and amps provided. Just bring your instruments or your sticks and get involved. All abilities welcome 5pm - 7pmFind out more »
Musically, his blend of flowing bebop lines, deep blues sensibility and his mastery of chording continue to delight audiences and fellow musicians alike. Nigel is a regular performer at London’s Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club where he has made more than 500 appearances. Nigel Price-guitar Jim Watson-organ George Double-drumsFind out more »
We are delighted to welcome Natives to our new Late Sunday Featured Artist spot at Queen St Brewhouse -expect beautifully crafted folk inspired by time spent in Spain and influenced by nature.Find out more »
Words and Music, Live 60's Classics, Outside (Weather Permitting), Food Available,Find out more »
Every Monday some of the best local musicians turn up to play on our Open Stage nights. If you perform, sing, tell jokes or play an instrument then you can do it here on a Monday. Performers can call up and book a slot between 10 and 30 mins long. All performers get a free HD USB of their performance.Go to our website to book your slot now!!Find out more »
The Summer Show 2019 (125 Years of Variety) The Variety Spectacular with Don MacleanFind out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.