Grapevine Magazine and GrapevineLIVE.co.uk are published by Musical Marketing, part of the Mansion House Publishing Group.
Events Search and Views Navigation
Trianon continues its Diamond Jubilee with some of the most popular music in the repertoire, sometimes with a slight “twist”. Finlandia will be performed by the orchestra and joined by the choir singing the original hymn written for the premiere. Ronald Corp, distinguished composer and conductor, has his work Jubilant Song! which has been commissioned and premiered by Trianon, and Prokofiev’s children’s musical tale Peter and the Wolf which will be narrated by Stephen Foster, the longest serving presenter on BBC Radio Suffolk. Sibelius Finlandia Prokofiev Peter and the Wolf (Narrator: Stephen…Find out more »
Our next big event is the Suffolk Festival Spring Concert on Sunday 28th April 2019 at 2.00pm in the Great School, Ipswich School, Henley Road, Ipswich. The Spring Concert is a celebration of performances by 2018 class winners, so come along to enjoy the excellent and varied performances in Dance, Music, Speech, etc. It promises to be an event not to be missed and is a perfect start to the 2019 Suffolk Festival as the 2019 Syllabus will be available…Find out more »
Monday 18th March – Christopher Moore, Bury St Edmunds Monday 25th March – Ben Banks, Oriel College Oxford Monday 1st April – Paul Carr, Birmingham Monday 29th April – Tim Easter, Harpenden Monday 13th May – Paul Griffiths, Dubai Monday 3rd June – Ian Ray, Lion Walk URC Colchester Monday 10th June – David Pickthall & Richard Harvey, trombone, RHS Monday 17th June- Colin Andrews, Indiana University USAFind out more »
Gippeswyk Singers, Phoenix Singers and Beccles Choral Society present Verdi 's "Requiem" and "Fanfare for Verdi Brass" by Simon Milton at Snape Maltings Concert Hall. Elin Pritchard (soprano), Kate Woolveridge (soprano), John Upperton (tenor) and Andrew Slater (bass). Lambeth Orchestra Geoff Lavery, conductorFind out more »
For forty years the annual Cambridge Summer Music Festival has provided a platform for outstanding soloists, chamber ensembles, choirs and orchestras, as well as supporting talented young artists at the beginning of their careers. It presents works by both living composers and more familiar repertoire, all performed in beautiful historic settings in and around our great city.Find out more »
Date to be confirmed. A summer celebration with music, Spitfire, cannons, cavalry & fireworks! Pack up the hampers and champers and join thousands of loyal fans for an exceptional afternoon and evening of entertainment at the annual Hatfield House Battle Proms Concert.Find out more »
Oboist Nicholas Daniel, together with his colleagues from the award-winning Britten Sinfonia, play classics including Mozart’s Oboe Quartet and lesser-known works.Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.