Grapevine Magazine and GrapevineLIVE.co.uk are published by Musical Marketing, part of the Mansion House Publishing Group.
Upcoming Events › Dance / Theatre / Musical Theatre / Performance Art
Events Search and Views Navigation
The Very Hungry Caterpillar, by author/illustrator Eric Carle has delighted generations of readers since it was first published in 1969 selling more than 43 million copies worldwide. Eric’s well-known books captivated readers with his iconic colourful hand painted tissue paper collage illustrations and distinctively simple stories, introducing generations of children to a bigger, brighter world – and to their first experience of reading itself. The timeless classic has made its way off the page and onto the stage. Created by Jonathan…Find out more »
The Dreamboys, the UK’s most famous girls night out, are back and hotter than ever with a brand new show and UK tour for 2019. The Dreamboys are without a shadow of a doubt the UK’s most famous and successful show of its kind in history. Their breath taking show spectacular has been perfectly created for hen nights, birthday parties and girls nights out with all your friends. With special guest appearances on some of the UK’s biggest TV shows…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.