Events Search and Views Navigation
This is the day we have lots of acts playing we are still waiting on a couple of acts to confirm. So far booked and starting from 2pm we have Richard Townend Lady J, Rich Young, The One Tree Hillbillies, Hardy Perennials Blues Brew Playlister The party band to finish day 2 of the fest is Playlister for you all to come and dance along to.Find out more »
The A.I.R Events & The Reindeer Norwich are very proud to present one of the fastest-rising hardest-hitting Blues Rock bands on the NATIONAL CIRCUIT... SHEFFIELD’S Yesterday's Gone ... they have been blowing the bloody doors off of venues across the U.K far & wide- ... Their ethos of constant hard work, and their sheer quality & prescence, now means that their reputation precedes them and wherever they go venues are sold out and/or jam-packed. We cannot be more proud to…Find out more »
The Bloodshake Chorus are a rumbustious band of the undead, unearthing the classics of the fifties and sixties with a horrific twist, in a way you've never heard them played before. Performers with heart and soul (not all of them originally theirs) their relentless advance has seen them spread terror throughout the region and even infect the international airwaves. Be afraid, they may be dressed for the abattoir, but they're coming to a venue near you soon, so keep the…Find out more »
Eclipse are coming with their whole band to the Falcon at Walton for the very first time with covers including, David Bowie, Amy Winehouse, The Eagles, The Beatles and much moreFind out more »
Live music "Retro Rockers" 9pm, free entry. Mark and Ian will be joined by Mark's bassist and drummer from Trespass, playing in the beer garden, not to be missed! We had an amazing night with the Retro Rockers back in January so they are back due to popular demand for a repeat performance, I'm very much looking forward to this one!!Find out more »
Looking for some weekend fun? Come and spend a Country-Rockin' Stowmarket Saturday at: The Magpie - Stowmarket 1 Combs Ln, Stowmarket IP14 2AP Music from 9pm - LateFind out more »
From 1pm we have the excellent Kevin Nightingale's contemporary classical music on solo acoustic guitar to accompany your roast lunch.Find out more »
The A.I.R Events & The Reindeer Norwich are very proud to present one of the fastest-rising & hardest-hitting Blues Rock bands on the NATIONAL CIRCUIT ... Yesterday's Gone - hailing from SHEFFIELD, they have been blowing the bloody doors off of venues across the U.K far & wide- ... Their ethos of constant hard work, and their sheer quality & prescence, now means that their reputation precedes them and wherever they go venues are sold out and/or jam-packed. We cannot…Find out more »
Old style New Orleans jazz + excellent beer + laid back atmosphere = perfect Sunday afternoon!Find out more »
Live music "John 'Fanny' Adams" 7pm, free entry. One man and his acoustic guitar on a mission to entertain, playing Johnny Cash, Irish, Folk, Country, Pop and Punk...Find out more »
John (Fanny) Adams comes to the Kings Head to play his brand of drunken busking.. Expect Johnny Cash, Irish folk, Dean Martin, The Jam, Levellers, Dolly Parton ?? (what!!) Monkees and Alice.. So get ya singing heads on and iron ya dancing pants 🙂 See you at the bar XFind out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.