Events Search and Views Navigation
A completely inclusive Open Mic night - all performers welcome ... This is the three week ‘warm-down’ from The Norwich A.I.R FEST 2019 - all playing is just for the sheer fun of it ! All and any backline can be provided - from drums, through to USB and left/right stereo inputs etc, there is even access to karaoke so ANYONE can join in with the live music - there’s no excuse for anyone to miss out on the fun…Find out more »
Come along for a masterclass, collaborative session or just general hints and tips in a relaxed environment at Winyl, Manningtree. Bring your own accoustic instrument or use ours.Find out more »
Jason Rampling is a local talent promotor based in Sudbury who showcases the local and not so local talent in his events. This particular one is a whole afternoon full of thirty minute slots for each of the artists that come and play. From any age, the talent is amazing and always worth the watch. Sometimes, Jason will record songs from the artist as professionally as he can and put it on his YouTube Channel. It is very high quality…Find out more »
With highly acclaimed albums, a host of top festivals in the UK and overseas, and numerous international tours under her belt, Clare Free is a force to be reckoned with. She plays her uniquely cool brand of bluesy based music solo this afternoon.Find out more »
Strictly acoustic, but anything goes from traditional tunes to Dylan, Beatles, etc, etc. Come and take part or simply listen.Find out more »
The Bell Inn's monthly open mic night. Players of all styles and ability warmly welcomed, together with anyone who just wants to enjoy the entertainment with a few drinks and maybe a bite to eat. All equipment providedFind out more »
With highly acclaimed albums, a host of top festivals in the UK and overseas, and numerous international tours under her belt, Clare Free is a force to be reckoned with. She plays her uniquely cool brand of bluesy based modern rock n roll solo tonight.Find out more »
The third Sunday of each month can only mean one thing; it’s time for the Briarbank’s Sunday Jazz. Visit the Briarbank Bar and Brewery on Sunday 17th March and enjoy an afternoon of live jazz from some great musiciansFind out more »
With highly acclaimed albums, a host of top festivals in the UK and overseas, and numerous international tours under her belt, Clare Free is a force to be reckoned with. She plays her uniquely cool brand of bluesy based music solo today.Find out more »
Drums, mics and amps provided. Just bring your instruments or your sticks and get involved. All abilities welcome 5pm - 7pmFind out more »
Every Monday some of the best local musicians turn up to play on our Open Stage nights. If you perform, sing, tell jokes or play an instrument then you can do it here on a Monday. Performers can call up and book a slot between 10 and 30 mins long. All performers get a free HD USB of their performance.Go to our website to book your slot now!!Find out more »
The Summer Show 2019 (125 Years of Variety) The Variety Spectacular with Don MacleanFind out more »
Featuring the music of George Gershwin Irving Berlin & Cole PorterFind out more »
East Anglia’s explosive female fronted rock trio, Light Skies Darken, are coming to the Black Horse Ipswich as part of their ‘Stare into the Sun’ tour! Recently compared to the likes of ‘Rush’ and ‘Rival Sons', the high energy three piece promise a night of powerful prog and classic rock. With a setlist featuring both new and familiar tracks from their popular debut ep, alongside some iconic rock numbers from bands like ‘Toto’ and ‘Kansas’, it will be a night of…Find out more »
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.