At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
24th April 2021 @ 7:30 pm
The legendary 10cc have announced a mammoth 25-date UK tour for Autumn 2020, performing the hits which have singled them out as one of the most inventive and influential bands in the history of popular music.
Led by co-founder Graham Gouldman, the art-pop band are heralded in equal measure for their ability to craft ingenious songs that also resonated commercially, with eleven top 10 hits, and over 15 million albums sold in the UK alone. The group also have three No 1 singles to their name – Rubber Bullets, Dreadlock Holiday and I’m Not In Love.
The line-up features Gouldman (bass, guitar, vocals), Rick Fenn (lead guitar, bass, vocals), Paul Burgess (drums, percussion) – both of whom have been with the band since the mid-’70s – Keith Hayman (keyboards, guitars, bass, vocals) and Paul Canning (vocals, percussion, guitar, keyboards).
2020 is set to be another sell out year as the band take their inspirational live show back on the road, performing their timeless hits and more, and always with a surprise or two.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.