At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
A Film About Jimi Hendrix
18th September 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
On 18th September, 50 years after his death, the JPC will be screening Warner Bros. ‘A Film About Jimi Hendrix’ followed by a Zoom Q&A with the film’s director and producer, Joe Boyd. Made shortly after Jimi Hendrix’s death, this documentary explores the brief life and remarkable legacy of the legendary guitarist and this event provides a unique opportunity to speak directly to the man responsible for the film.
Tickets for this unmissable event are £20.50 each (including booking fee) and include a complimentary drink.
Doors open 6.30pm, with the showing starting at 7pm. The Q&A will begin at approx 8.45pm.
Running time approx 98mins
Tickets are limited due to social distancing measures and are available online from the Regal Box Office (NB the JPC Box Office do not have these tickets available for sale)
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.