At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
A livestream with : Eddie Hearn
28th October 2020 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
This is a live streamed event delivered by Fane Online. For more information, please click here for frequently asked questions.
What does it take to succeed? What is the mindset required to be the best? How do you stay at the top of your field? How do you come back from failure?
Eddie Hearn knows what it takes. In his remarkable career, Hearn has worked alongside some of the biggest names in sports entertainment and has seen first-hand the grit and relentless determination that it takes to succeed. Now, join him live in this exclusive online event as he celebrates the launch of his new book Relentless: 12 Rounds to Success.
Structured around the key skills that Eddie values the most, Relentless looks at his business, life, and the drive to succeed. Live in conversation, he will be covering subjects such as discipline, passion, preparation, motivation, failure, and ultimately what it takes to get the most in your life and career.
Don’t miss this opportunity to sit down with Eddie and ask him your own questions, as he discusses the highs and lows of his career – from negotiating a billion dollar boxing deal to selling out Wembley for the Joshua Klitschko fight – and draws the valuable lessons that we can learn from boxing’s toughest performers.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.