At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
A livestream with: Erica Davies
16th September 2020 @ 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
This is a live streamed event delivered by Fane Online. For more information, please click here for frequently asked questions.
Former fashion editor Erica Davies has worked across some of the UK’s biggest-selling newspapers, magazines and high street brands – and amassed over 150,000 followers online for her straight-talking, fun and relatable content, tips and tricks that empower women through fashion and style.
Now, join Erica as she discusses her debut book: Leopard is a Neutral: A Really Useful Style Guide. This must-have book is for anyone who has spent years dressing with the shapes, styles and colours they’ve been told to by the fashion industry – and yet still haven’t nailed who they are.
Live in conversation, Erica will be sharing practical advice on how to make bold, assured style decisions every day, ditch archaic fashion rules, and harness the power of clothes to make you feel amazing. For Erica, style isn’t about religiously stalking the catwalks, it comes down to how you feel when you put something on in the morning. It’s about knowing that when you walk into a shop or browse online, you know exactly what will suit you, what something will go with and what will make you feel fantastic (in Erica’s case, lots of colour and pattern – especially leopard print!).
Grounded by Erica’s personal stories and career learnings, and with her infectious, uplifting approach, this is the ultimate confidence-boosting toolkit to curate a wardrobe of happiness.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.