At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
A livestream with: Matt Haig
18th September 2020 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
This is a live streamed event delivered by Fane Online. For more information, please click here for frequently asked questions.
Join Matt Haig for a very special live-streamed evening to celebrate the publication of his new novel, The Midnight Library.
Nora Seed finds herself in The Midnight Library, a place between life and death. Up until now, her life has been full of misery and regret. But the books in the library enable Nora to live as if she had done things differently. She has the chance to work out her perfect life, but things aren’t what they first seem and soon her choices place her in great danger. This poignant novel about regret, hope and forgiveness takes a hard look at the choices that go into a life well lived.
Haig is an author for children and adults. His novels include The Humans and How To Stop Time. His hugely successful memoir, Reasons To Stay Alive, is a moving and candid account of his struggle with depression and anxiety.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.