At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
A livestream with: William Boyd
4th October 2020 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
This is a live streamed event delivered by Fane Online. For more information, please click here for frequently asked questions.
Join William Boyd, interviewed by the actor Tamsin Greig, in a live-streamed interview where he will talk about his new novel, ‘TRIO’. His other many fictions will be also be part of the conversation, as will the crazy adventures he experienced during his long career in the movie business, working with, among others, Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig — not to mention David Bowie and the art world hoax he and Boyd concocted together, writing a James Bond novel, and the eleven-year law suit he fought against his French publisher — for theft! It should be an intriguing and revelatory encounter…
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.