At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
A Night In With Anna Jones
5th March 2021 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
This is a live streamed event delivered by Fane Online. For more information, please click here for frequently asked questions.
One grey, late-for-the-office day, Anna Jones read an article about following your passion and decided to quit her day job then and there. Within weeks, she was signed up on Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen apprentice programme.
Now, Anna has three bestselling cookbooks, a much-loved column in the Guardian and has cooked for well-known chefs, royalty, politicians and LA school children alike.
Join Anna in this exclusive event to celebrate the publication of her new book One: Pot, Pan, Planet. In this exciting new collection of over 200 simple recipes, Anna limits the pans and simplifies the ingredients for all-in-one dinners that keep things fast and easy. These super-varied every-night recipes celebrate vegetables and deliver knock-out flavour, but without taking time and energy.
In conversation, Anna will explore why the way we eat should have kindness to ourselves and the planet at its heart, whilst sharing practical advice on how every small change in planning, shopping and reducing waste can make a difference and keep your kitchen as plastic-free as possible. She’ll talk you through her favourite new recipes, bringing together everything she has learnt so far in her 16 years cooking for a living; from one-tray dinners, like a baked dahl with tamarind-glazed sweet potato, to one-pot Persian noodle soup, and halloumi, mint, lemon and caramelised onion pie.
Don’t miss the chance to spend an evening with the ‘queen of greens’, in an event that will be good for you, your pocket and for the planet.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.