At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
A Night In With Marian Keyes
4th February 2021 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
This is a live streamed event delivered by Fane Online. For more information, please click here for frequently asked questions.
Spend an evening with international bestseller and literary superstar Marian Keyes, to celebrate the paperback publication of her runaway success, Grown Ups. Live in conversation, Marian will be chatting about why writing contemporary issues into her work is so important, where she gets her inspiration from, and how she brings her trademark humour to her stories.
In her highly-acclaimed and much-loved fourteenth novel – Grown Ups – she turns her attention to the very issue of what it means to be a grown-up in the modern world and explores what happens when people just don’t behave like them.
Meet Jessie, Cara and Nell. Married to brothers Johnny, Ed and Liam Casey. Three very different women tied to three very different men. Every family occasion is a party – until the day the secrets spill out. Playtime is over. But where are the grown-ups?
Introducing a cast of pitch perfect characters and exploring themes such as blended families, intergenerational relationships, mid-life bulimia and the refugee crisis, Grown Ups is a novel essential for our times, and it is Marian Keyes at her best.
Don’t miss the chance to spend a thought-provoking and hilarious evening with one of our greatest living writers.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.