At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
Andi Hopgood Trio
24th August 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Join us for live music on the Hepworth Lawn every Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening, as well as delicious sourdough pizzas to be enjoyed al fresco (if the weather permits) or within our new covered seating area.
Along with a great selection of wine, beers and non-alcoholic drinks, pizzas will be available from the Takeaway Hut (located on the Hepworth Lawn behind the Concert Hall) from 12 midday – 8.30pm every weekend.
If you’re around in the evenings from 6pm, you’ll have the chance to hear live music provided by some great local musicians.
In cases where the weather is uncertain, we will be making a decision whether performances will still take place by 4pm on the day of the performance.
Please check this page before leaving, which will inform you of any cancellations. If there are no messages about cancellation by 4pm, you can assume the live music is still planned to go ahead.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.