- This Gig has passed.
Anna Meredith + Pom Poko + Lyla Foy
October 18 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm£17.50 – £22.50
part of Wild Paths Festival
Anna Meredith is a composer, producer and performer of both acoustic and electronic music. Her sound is frequently described as ‘uncategorisable’ and ‘genre-defying’ and straddles the different worlds of contemporary classical, art pop, techno, ambient installations and experimental rock – or as the Guardian said: “majestic bangers”
Her music has been performed everywhere from the BBC Last Night of the Proms to flashmob body-percussion performances in the M6 Services, PRADA, Chloe & Fendi fashion campaigns, Apple adverts, films, installations and documentaries, pop festivals, clubs and classical concert halls worldwide and is regularly broadcast on BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6.
Band from Norway. Pom Poko have accelerated through the music business space-time continuum.
A sweet sing-song vocals are mixed with intense grooves, bouncy guitars and absurd riffs, and make Pom Poko a feat to behold live. Reduce the testosterone, increase the sugar rush, and get ready for this K-PUNK explosion!
Lyla Foy is a musician from london who performs intimate, melodic pop music. Coming from humble recordings made in her kitchen, her first EP, Shoestring, was released in 2013, which led into the release of her debut album in 2014, Mirrors In The Sky. Lyla has since shared stages with the likes of Sharon Van Etten, Fleet Foxes, Midlake, The National and Phosphorescent. Her most recent album, Bigger Brighter, has been well recevied since its release in September 2018.
For further Wild Paths Festival info and all other show passes, weekend passes and day passes please head to www.wildpaths.co.uk – www.wildpathsfestival.eventbrite.com
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.