- This Gig has passed.
Art Alexakis (Everclear)
October 15 @ 7:30 pm
Some 30 years into his career as a recording artist, Art Alexakis—best-known as the singer-guitarist and sole songwriter behind the iconic alt-rock outfit Everclear—has started a new chapter in his remarkably prolific career, now as a solo artist. Writing all of the songs and performing all instruments on his own, Alexakis is releasing his first ever solo album ‘Sun Songs’ via The End Records on October 11th, 2019. ‘Sun Songs’ finds Alexakis exploring sounds, styles and lyrical subjects outside of the realm of Everclear, his generally rock-focused band.
Alexakis has only started to explore his potential as a solo artist, and expects to continue to evolve through the process. The liberating freedom he’s been enjoying since venturing down this new path has expanded his potential musical palette, allowing him to explore a seemingly endless array of ideas. Although he’s not always sure of where those ideas will ultimately lead, one thing is certain: The journey will bring Alexakis—and fans—to places where he’s yet to venture. It will be exciting to hear the sonic offspring of that pioneering voyage.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.