An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until 9th November 2019
Avenue Q is the laugh out loud show that’s had sell-out runs on Broadway, in the West End and all across the UK, and now you can see what all the fuzz is about at Mercury at Abbey Field!
Meet Princeton, a bright-eyed graduate who comes to New York City with big dreams and a tiny bank account; Brian the out-of-work comedian and his therapist fiancée Christmas Eve; Nicky the good-hearted slacker and his closet gay Republican roommate Rod, and a very cute kindergarten teacher named Kate Monster.
This cheekily charming musical tells the story of the loveable (and unforgettable) characters on a downtown New York street trying to make sense of life’s burning issues – like what do you do with a BA in English? How do you find your purpose? And is the internet really just for… nevermind.
Featuring hysterically funny songs, Avenue Q is a hilarious musical with a warm (and very fuzzy) heart. Packed with mischief, bad behaviour and a little political incorrectness, Avenue Q is truly a musical like no other – so don’t let your life suck, book your tickets today!
Created by Jeff Marx and Robert Lopez (Co-creator of Book Of Mormon and writer of the songs for Disney’s Frozen). From the producers of Footloose, Flashdance and American Idiot.
Avenue Q has not been authorised or approved by the Jim Henson Company or Sesame Workshop, which have no responsibility for its content
This production is by arrangement with MUSIC THEATRE INTERNATIONAL (EUROPE) LTD., London
Presented by Selladoor Worldwide
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.