November 27 @ 7:30 pm
London-based label Dirty Hit have today announced their second UK tour, showcasing some of the label’s best and brightest new talents for twenty dates across the UK. Kicking off in November in Cambridge, the tour will feature Beabadoobee, No Rome and Oscar Lang. The run of shows culminates in a special night at London’s The Dome on December 20th.
£1 from each ticket sold will go to One Tree Planted, a non profit organisation that plants trees all over the world to fight climate change, protect biodiversity, empower communities and restore our planet. Their aim is to reforest the planet, one tree at a time. This money will be donated to https://onetreeplanted.org
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.