Brand New Heavies
November 22 @ 6:30 pm
“The Funk is Back” Tour
The Brand New Heavies release their brand new album “TNBH” (Acid Jazz) this autumn, which features guest appearances from Beverley Knight, N’Dea Davernport, Angie Stone, Siedah Garret, Laville, Angel Ricci and more. The lead single from the album is a cover of the Kendrick Lamar song “These Walls” lovingly produced by Mark Ronson.
Pioneers of the London Acid Jazz scene, The Brand New Heavies, have been responsible for some of the UK’s biggest R&B / Soul tracks, scoring sixteen top 40 singles including ‘Dream On Dreamer’, ‘Never Stop’, ‘Dream come true’, ‘Midnight at the Oasis‘, ‘Brother Sister’, ‘You are the Universe’, ‘Sometimes’, ‘Stay this Way‘ and ‘You’ve Got A Friend’, as well as over two million album sales.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.