- This Gig has passed.
October 26 @ 6:30 pm
BRIDGES have built a loyal following from years of DIY touring, performing at key festivals such as Leeds, Glastonbury, 2000 Trees and Isle of Wight and supporting notable artists like We Were Promised Jetpacks, Airways and All Tvvins.
This has accumulated to BRIDGES launching their debut EP “On and On Like This” in October 2018, released through Rose Coloured Records. Through this period and in February 2019, they gained notable attention with UK headline tours, with a number of these shows selling out in advance. This was supported by radio plays on BBC Introducing, and fantastic reviews on Clash, Gig Slutz and Farout Mag.
The final single “Sunday” from the EP will be released in May, alongside a headline show in their hometown, and a slot at The Alt Escape in Brighton. In April 2019 BRIDGES toured with The Slow Readers Club at 400600 capacity venues throughout the UK, reaching a brand new audience. Next up this year the band will be recording new material in June, whilst making festival appearances at Glastonbury and Beautiful Days.
“Born in the same house as Frightened Rabbit and The Gaslight Anthem the quartet clearly have their eyes set on filling the stadium sized hole their songs demand.” Far Out Magazine
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.