Bury Folk Festival
27th June 2020
Music-lovers can look forward to a great day out this summer, as the 6th Bury Folk Festival once again brings its own brand of magic to the town.
The one-day event will be on Saturday 27th June 2020 in the beautiful setting of the walled garden at Nowton Park. With craft stalls, children’s activities, music workshops, hot food and a bar with local real ales, this promises to be a wonderful day for the whole family.
The festival is organised by a small group of gigging musicians to promote a range of excellent local and national folk acts.
As well as the main stage acts, there will be an Acoustic Tent with beginners’ music workshops, informal sessions and a place for newcomers to folk performance to display their skills. This is a great space to try making music yourself in a relaxed and friendly way.
Full disabled access to site, reserved parking & viewing area and toilet facilities.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.