- This Gig has passed.
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until 11th January 2020
Legendary ballet dancer and TV personality Wayne Sleep, acclaimed television and stage actress Liza Goddard and Cambridge’s favourite pantomime star Matt Crosby are set to return to the Arts Theatre panto… Cinderella!
Cambridge Arts Theatre’s spectacular family pantomime is back with the most magical tale of all: CINDERELLA.
Cinderella is working her fingers to the bone, dreaming of a better life, while her two Ugly Sisters plot and scheme. But after a surprise visit from her Fairy Godmother, Cinderella’s life is turned upside down. Cinderella is transported from rags to riches into a world of glittering ballgowns, enchantment and handsome princes… but do happy endings only exist in fairy tales?
This timeless tale is packed with sing-along songs, sensational costumes and hilarious jokes for the whole family to enjoy. Christmas just wouldn’t be complete without the Arts Theatre pantomime and Cinderella promises to be the biggest and best show in town. Book your tickets today… Your carriage awaits!
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.