An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until 31st December 2019
Cinderella is as kind as she is beautiful. Sadly, her loving Mother died when she was young and for the sake of Cinderella, her Father the Baron re-married a woman with two daughters of her own.
Bitterly jealous of Cinderella’s youthful grace and beauty, the two Stepsisters forced her to do all the terrible chores at Hardup Hall and tore her beautiful dresses to rags.
But as vile as they were, they were nothing compared to her new Stepmother…
Featuring all your favourite pantomime characters and songs, laughter, joy and magic, make it a Christmas to remember with a visit to
Wisbech’s traditional family pantomime.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.