- This Gig has passed.
Circus of Horrors
February 15 @ 6:30 pmVaried - Please check website
The new Circus of Horrors show will be a celebration of the 25 years and will include an amazing amalgamation of acts, driven by a rock n roll sound scape, a show that will have you sat on the edge of your seat when not falling off it with laughter.
The almighty cast that stormed into the finals of Britain’s Got Talent is now a West End & World Wide Hit will take you on a rock n’ roller coaster ride of amazing & Bizarre acts. It is a circus like no other and a show you simply can’t afford to miss.
Whether you are a Rock fan or theatre goer The Circus of Horrors has something for everyone.
- Doors – 6.30pm
- Show Start – 7.30pm
- Front Row seats: £26 / £23 Concessions
- All other seats £24 / £21 Concessions.
- Restricted View: £19 (no concessions)
- Concessions: Please call out box office 01206 573948
*Please Note: All tickets incur a £2.50 booking fee*
SPECIAL OFFER T&C:
Offer does not apply to rows AA – EE
Offer does not include booking fee
Offer expires Sunday 15 December 10pm
The show is not suitable for children as it contains adult content.
Under 16s will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.