- This Gig has passed.
Claire Barker Band
February 16 @ 3:00 pmFree
Come and join us for our Sunday Family Gig Day – Bring all the family along and sing and dance the afternoon away with some amazing bands – Children of all ages welcome 0 up to 100!!! The Claire Barker Band were formed in 2011 to play the best party classics for weddings and parties around East Anglia. They have performed to thousands and are well regarded as one of the tightest bands in the region. Come and check out the medleys and dance floor fillers from the 60’s to the latest chart releases, throw in a bit of Brit Pop to and you have the ultimate party band. Dancing shoes are a must!
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.