March 7 @ 6:30 pm
‘If you missed seeing Kate herself, Cloudbusting are the next best thing!’ Simon Mayo, BBC Radio 2
Cloudbusting have been championed by BBC ONE as one of the most authentic tributes in the world. Their passion for Kate’s music has won over sceptical fans everywhere, challenging perceptions of what a tribute band can be and resulting in sell-out performances across the UK.
‘There can only be one Kate Bush’ says vocalist Mandy Watson, who never attempts to mimic Kate on stage. ‘When you sing her music the characters in the songs take over – they are what you become, not Kate. We’re just fans, amazed at this opportunity to perform this music we love so much’.
Many of Kate’s original collaborators from stage and studio have been inspired to join the band on stage, including bass player Del Palmer, drummer Preston Heyman and dancer Stewart Avon Arnold, all of whom performed with Kate on her legendary Tour of Life live shows 40 years ago.
‘I could have been listening to Kate herself!’ – Preston Heyman
Running Up That Hill, Wuthering Heights, Hounds of Love, Babooshka, This Woman’s Work, Wow… Cloudbusting can’t wait to whip up a storm of love for Kate’s music once again in 2020, their new show featuring all the hits you’d expect as well as many songs you wouldn’t!
Accompanied by eye-popping visuals that highlight the drama of Kate’s music, a Cloudbusting concert is an event no Kate Bush fan will want to miss. In the words of Kate herself, ‘We’re Cloudbusting, daddy!’
‘Utterly, surreally brilliant’ – Mick Wall, Classic Rock Magazine
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.