- This Gig has passed.
February 2 @ 7:00 pm£12
We’ve got one of the most in-demand headliners on the circuit, Rob Deering. Rob is best known for his highly successful national tours, winning appearance on Celebrity Mastermind and successful Running Commentary podcast hosted with fellow comedian Paul Tonkinson. His unique brand of guitar loop pop-and-rock soundscapes mixed with comedy flair are guaranteed to bring the house down.
We have Huge Davies, recently featured on Harry Hill’s Clubnite, fresh from his January run at the Soho Theatre in London of his Edinburgh Comedy Award 2019 nominated show The Carpark. Breaking through as one of the most exciting new acts on the circuit, he’s already picked up nominations aplenty for his acerbic wit and acutely funny send-ups of musical classics.
Our final act is Matt Hutson, finalist of the Musical Comedy Awards 2017-2019, and whose act has been described as “proper songwriting” by Chortle and “emotional and hilarious” by the British Comedy Guide. Joining JPC Comedy from his show at VAULT Festival in London, Matt is a thunderbolt of perfect songwriting energy and not to be missed.
Drawing this all together is one of the warmest and most entertaining comics on the UK and Canadian scene, Chris Betts. Mixing up philosophy, satire with the best of bar etiquette, his brand of whip-sharp silliness is sure to get the whole night on an unstoppably hilarious course.
Mostly seated (first come, first served), though it may be standing-room only if you arrive later on!
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.