Committed to the Blues Brothers
1st February 2020 @ 7:30 pm
The Ultimate Commitments and Blues Brothers Experience
In a show that has been described as “absolutely amazing” and “truly authentic”, take a trip down memory lane as you hear the best songs from The Commitments and The Blues Brothers in a full live-band experience.
Get your dancing shoes on, as Jake and Elwood meet Deco and Jimmy in a fantastic experience where Chicago Blues meets Dublin Soul.
The stage show includes state of the art audio visual effects as well as iconic scenes from both cult-classic films.
Expect top quality musical performance from the professional 12 piece Big Soul Band, along with authentic performances including songs from favourites such as Aretha Franklin, The Blues Brothers and Andrew Strong.
Songs including ‘Everybody (needs somebody)’, ‘Try a Little Tenderness’, ‘R.E.S.P.E.C.T’ and ‘Jailhouse Rock’ can be heard in the repertoire in a night to truly remember.
Definitely a show not to be missed.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.