At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
Common People: Outside
4th September 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Norwich’s biggest 90s Britpop, indie and dance night is bringing live music back to the fine city as the lead singers of three Top 20 bands from the era play a special, outdoor, socially distanced summer gig.
Common People Norwich has teamed up with the people behind the Summertime Social series of events and the Norfolk Showground for an evening of brilliant live music and DJ sets.
Common People:Outside will have exclusive acoustic sets from:
Mark Morriss (The Bluetones) | Nigel Clarke (Dodgy) | Chris Helme (The Seahorses)
Between them the trio have seven Top 10 and 26 Top 40 hits, and this will be a chance to hear them all again across four and a half hours of music! The family-friendly evening will also include the best music from the era with sets from local legend DJ Flob in what could be one of the last chances to see live music in 2020!
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.