- This Gig has passed.
November 9 @ 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm
This gig will be our debut at this venue, although four-fifths of the band have played here before, with the mighty Hunt, Runt, Shunt and Cunningham. We have also lined up a special guest – Graeme Turner, who is a fab sax player, and who was another member of HRSC. It’s an afternoon gig. The bar opens at 12:30 pm and the music starts at 13:30 pm. Admission is £5 for members and £6 for non-members. I understand that bangers in rolls will be on sale. We have our own banger, Jerry on drums! If you are a friend/fan of Da Management you know what to expect – fifties, sixties and seventies – music from the golden era of pop. If you liked HRSC, come along to sample the delights of DM. If you have never seen HRSC (nor DM), now’s you chance to see/hear Da Management – Making a Racquet.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.