December 14 @ 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm
This will be our first gig at this particular club. Come along and help us to break the ice. We love to play music from the golden era of pop – Fifties, sixties and seventies material. We are looking forward to this gig, and would be very pleased to see lots of happy smiling faces in the audience. We also hope to have many dancers on the floor. We have two other gigs in December 2019, but they are both for private functions, so here is your only chance in December to see us strut our stuff. 🙂
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.