At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
DixieMix Jazz Band
9th August 2020 @ 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tickets for this event will not be available on the day and are only available in advance
Gardens from 11:00am
BBQ & Bar from 4:00pm
Music from 4:30pm
Enjoy an afternoon exploring the gardens followed by live music in beautiful surroundings!
DixieMix Jazz Band has rapidly established itself as one of the UK’s most engaging and hardworking jazz ensembles.
The band brings together the best jazz musicians in East Anglia. Their talent, knowledge and enthusiasm for traditional jazz combines with ease to provide outstanding entertainment for all occasions. With the emphasis always on first-class music mixed with great humour, the band promises to provide a top-quality performance.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.