June 19 @ 6:30 pmVaried - please see website
Scream if you are ready to misbehave because Dreamboys are coming to Colchester with their 2020 Too Hard To Resist Tour. Let the boys tease, tantalise and sweep you off your feet as you and your friends enjoy the raunchiest night out of the year. Think chiselled torsos, high-energy dance routines and boy-next-door seduction that will leave your heart pounding.
Joining the Dreamboys in 2020 is former fireman and Love Island star Michael Griffiths who will be showing off his cheeky charm and setting those pulses racing as he gets his kit off. Michael got us hot under the collar during his time in the Love Island villa and is now following in the footsteps of Hollyoaks actor Jake Quickenden, Geordie Shore’s Gaz Beadle and The Only Way Is Essex star Dan Osborne by joining the legendary group.
Dreamboys is seen by millions of people annually, that’s a lot of ripped t-shirts, men in uniform, and breath-taking antics. This West End style show has been created for all ages from 18 to 80 whether you are celebrating something special or just fancy embracing your inner flirt for a cheeky night out on the town. With larger than life personalities and appearances from celebrity guest stars, the Dreamboys are have truly stolen the hearts of millions of people worldwide.
- Doors – 6.30pm
- Show Start – 7.30pm
- Round Tables: £29
- Booking of whole table (10 seats): £260
- Tiered seating: £25
*All tickets will incur a £2.50 booking fee*
Please book accessible tickets on – 01206 573948
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.