At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
Dumbfoundus & Friends
23rd August 2020 @ 12:30 pm – 7:00 pm
+ lee vann + the foreign locals + ame just sing + host slightly offensive steve
The ultimate family-friendly Sunday Funday sesh! Remebering the good ole days… and dedicated to our friend Robert ‘Powelly’ Powell – RIP. A reunion with Norwich Rocks – for old times’ sake.
Dumfoundus – Oh we’ve missed you!
From the sandy shores of Gorleston-on-Sea come Dumfoundus. Three chilled-out friends strive to bring the biggest smile and warmth to your soul, with their upbeat get-on-your-feet skiffley reggae tunes. Or what everyone in Norfolk has come to call Gorleston Beach Pop. Due to other exciting commitments Dumfoundus gigs have been a rarity over the last few years so it’s exciting to announce this unique one-off show with good friends.
Lee Vann – Norfolk’s one man band!
Lee Vann is a versatile singer-songwriter based in Norwich and has performed at hundreds of venues up and down the country spanning ten years. Lee is able to adapt to his audience and has built up a reputation for his interaction with the crowd and his mesmerising performances. Lee has also received acclaim for his innovative cover medleys. Lee can play a wide variety of music ranging from heartfelt acoustic songs to energetic ‘one man band’ looping.
The Foreign Locals – formerly Pirate Joe & The Foreign Locals
A musical collective built on rumours and word of mouth.They just create and hope you can relate. Music, art, theatre, up-beat, low-beat, and sometimes no beat at all. Guaranteed chuckles 😉 There’s a storm a brewin’…and navigating it haphazardly towards a rainbow on the crest of a honey whisky wave is Falmouth’s very own formerly known as ‘Pirate Joe’.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.