By now, most of the gigs listed here are Virtual Gigs. With the uncertainty surrounding the re-opening of venues, we strongly recommed that you check directly with individual venues if you are interested in attending a physical gig, show or performance.
6th September 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 11:00 pm
“Stuffing their set with a surprising amount of new material for a vintage act, Fairport are still clearly having fun and brought the house down.” – The Guardian “Fairport is an institution, a festival, purveyors of memories, and keepers of the folk flame. But most of all they are a brilliant live band.” – Folk & TumbleTickets are £25 seated or standing, available from the Box Office on 01449 774678 (10am-2pm weekdays) or online through our ticket partner, WeGotTickets (10% booking fee applies). Also £25 on the door. Seating is limited to those who have purchased a seated ticket. Seats are unallocated, though all have a good view. Licensed bar.
- Grapevine's free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than 'on the door' prices.